2 Aralık 2009 Çarşamba

present perfect-past simple-answer key

1. A: I (see / not) ________________ you for a long time. Where (you / be) __________________?
2. B: I (come / just) ___________________ back from Canada.
3. A: Oh really? What (you / do) __________________ in Canada? xp_eng_sp3 Page 2 12/2/2009
4. B: I (take) ______________ a nature tour.
5. A: Wow! (you / see) ___________________ many wild animals there?
6. B: Of course. I (watch) __________________ bears, wolves and whales in the wild. That (be) ________________ so interesting. (you / spend / ever) _________________ a holiday in Canada?
7. A: Yes, I (travel) __________________ around Canada twice so far.
8. B: When (you / go) __________________ there?
9. A: The first time I (go) _________________ there (be) _______________ in 1997 and the second time in 2004.
10. B: (you / enjoy) _____________________it?
11. A: I absolutely (love) ___________________ it, especially the west coast.



1. A: I haven't seen you for a long time. Where ( have you been ?
2. B: I have just come back from Canada.
3. A: Oh really? What did you do in Canada?
4. B: I took a nature tour.
5. A: Wow! Did you see many wild animals there?
6. B: Of course. I watched bears, wolves and whales in the wild. That was so interesting. Have you ever spent a holiday in Canada?
7. A: Yes, I have travelled around Canada twice so far.
8. B: When did you go there?
9. A: The first time I went there was in 1997 and the second time in 2004.
10. B: Did you enjoy it?
11. A: I absolutely loved it, especially the west coast.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder